WORKER COMP/ NO FAULT FOLLOW UP
Worker Compensation and No-Fault Billing are challenging areas in medical billing when it comes to invoicing and collecting. The increase in government regulation has the insurance company manoeuvre through the policies and guidelines and use it to their advantage. Worker Comp & No-Fault Follow up are subject to a wide variety of guidelines which vary depending upon the financial class. These claims are also extremely time-sensitive when it comes to filing.
At QWay we work towards maximizing collections and patient revenue.
Well, how do we?
- By using legal manoeuvring and state insurance policies to the advantage of the patient and the healthcare provider.
- By utilizing all the information at the hospital available at the time of discharge and further supplement information to increase the chances of clearance
- Deploying trained experts, professionals and an ‘in-house’ counsel that specializes in these claims.
We specialize in:
- Inpatient/Outpatient Workers Compensation and Billing Follow up
- Physicians Worker’s Compensation and No-fault billing and follow up.
Many healthcare providers and billing companies faithfully create invoices and then stagger when it comes to follow-up because of the lack of technology, time and personnel to follow through. Our professionals have extensive experience in handling Workers Comp and No-Fault Follow-up as they are individuals who have worked in the insurance sector and in the healthcare sphere.
frequently asked questions
1. What is Worker Comp?
Worker Comp is the compensation paid by the employer to the employee if the worker is hurt during any kind of job-related work. Here, the expenses of the treatment are taken care of by the employer.
2. What is the difference between Worker Comp and No Fault Follow Up?
While worker comp is related to the employer-employee relation, the No-Fault Follow Up is about the payment of medical bills during an accident which is given irrespective of who is at fault. These are very common in the case of car insurance.
3. What is the issue here that QWay can handle?
The guidelines given by the Federal and State Governments related to the Worker Comp and No-Fault Follow-Ups keep on changing frequently. However, it is very important for the companies to keep them in mind for accurate billing. QWay will make sure that you are up to date with the latest modifications.