WORKER COMP/ NO FAULT FOLLOW UP
Worker Compensation and No Fault Billing are challenging areas in medical billing when it comes to invoicing and collecting. The increase in government regulation has the insurance company maneuver through the policies and guidelines and use it to their advantage. Worker Comp & No Fault Follow up are subject to a wide variety of guidelines which vary depending upon the financial class. These claims are also extremely time-sensitive when it comes to filing.
At QWay we work towards maximizing collections and patient revenue.
Well how do we?
- By using legal maneuvering and state insurance policies to the advantage of the patient and the healthcare provider.
- By utilizing all the information at the hospital available at the time of discharge and further supplement information to increase the chances of clearance
- Deploying trained experts, professionals and an ‘in-house’ counsel that specializes in these claims.
We specialize in:
- Inpatient/Outpatient Workers Compensation and Billing Follow up
- Inpatient/Outpatient No fault Billing and Follow up
- Physicians Worker’s Compensation and No fault billing and follow up.
Many healthcare providers and billing companies faithfully create invoices and then stagger when it comes to follow-up because of the lack of technology, time and personnel to follow-through. Our professionals have extensive experience in handling Workers Comp and No-Fault Follow-up as they are individuals who have worked in the insurance sector and in the healthcare Sphere.