Artificial intelligence will dominate the healthcare industry in the future that can sense or predict a disease outbreak(pandemic) from stopping it’s early outspread. In the early decades, there was a time where people lacked in medical services and technology on a disease outbreak. The deaths were innumerable and diseases were unknown. Today’s scenario is devastating as the world has witnessed a pandemic like any day before, besides highly equipped technology and medical services.
This isn’t enough! The world requires more! Something that can change the whole situation upside down. We have to shift to the advanced stage of healthcare where AI comes into the rescue. Artificial Intelligence is about to conquer the human intelligence with its utmost systemized configurations that can boost the healthcare industry to serve better and more at the same time.
How AI stalls a disease outspread?
- Detecting an Outbreak
- Intelligence and Knowledge
- Reinforce Medicalcare.
1. Detecting an Outbreak:
- AI can help dig through the reports in and around the world by alerting the experts regarding the abnormalities or the oddity before it reaches to the grounds.
- The present pandemic COVID19 is an example where researchers used artificial intelligence data to identify the spreading of the disease.
- Monitoring the deaths can easily detect the stages of a potential outbreak.
- Successful AI implementation can represent an advanced growth to eradicate the most infectious or contagious diseases.
- Big data analytics can enable the analysis of widespread data sets generated through internet and mobile devices at present.
2. Intelligence and Knowledge:
- AI has a huge role to play in the current scenario.
- High resolution computer-generated technology allows the scientists to learn and elucidate large disease outbreaks.
- Proper understanding of such phenomena can empower the healthcare community to respond more rapidly.
- Spreading the knowledge about the disease widely into the crowd can actually settle or slow down the infection.
- AI tools can probably make a huge impact by creating awareness among the people to stall the disease spreading.
3. Reinforce Medical care:
- Healthcare professionals have been working relentlessly across the globe to overcome this disaster.
- AI makes their work lighter while supporting good quality of care.
- It also helps to predict respiratory problems or any other complications in advance to treat them successfully.
AI, an additional aid to Human Brain:
- Artificial Intelligence has the potential to tackle the most gruesome and epidemic issues like COVID-19 in the world.
- It’s not about just the technology but also a perfect and right human Intelligence to use and implement the program successfully and creatively.
- Human brain is the fastest of all. It has an advantage over AI. We are capable of understanding and learning technology at a go, by also implementing it.
- AI is a tool that works as an extra power and adds a value of its use in any critical situation.
- It’s power can be determined and designed by human brain for a potential outbreak like the current scenario.
- Human knowledge uses its own creativity to undertake any obstacle that world encounters.
- Artificial intelligence systems additionally involves to cooperate with the operations held by healthcare industry.
- Leveraging AI tools during a chronic disease outbreak will be very effective and will have impact on several different roles.
AI’s role in RCM during COVID-19:
- To manage COVID-19 patient’s data and other details from mobile apps, demographics and web tools, helps the healthcare company during pandemic situation.
- From operational reporting to monitoring labour capacity and Critical personal protective equipment levels, AI holds the responsibility to support in the hard times.
- AI’s top priority during COVID-19 pandemic is supporting the clinical and infrastructure technology elements as healthcare company that solely focuses on fighting the chronic disease.
- EHR could become the main source for COVID-19 patient’s data which guarantees the integrity, consistency and security.
- The next generation RCM systems and functions can be nothing but extraordinary during an outbreak according to the experts.
- Healthcare organizations require sophisticated technology to perform and look at the profits for the additional services provided.
- Analytics also would be one of the pin point opportunities for extra added profits and for value based contracts, the offers will be the best in the market.
AI Trends in Healthcare post Covid-19:
- It’s not new to understand that deep learning and machine learning can count for the dynamics of human behavior and individual thinking.
- Artificial Intelligence is capable of analyzing and predicting a disaster or a disease outbreak in advance.
- Another case of using deep learning or machine learning technology is for tracing applications by analyzing data of citizens via mobile phone locations.
- Artificial Intelligence is considered to be effective for epidemic forecasting and monitoring their development of immunity.
- Already AI triage has been implemented for telemedicine practices by also including virtual health assistance.
- Augmented medical diagnosis and triage are some of those important AI capabilities.
- Compared to other complex diseases cases, artificial intelligence improved accuracy and predicted analytics when coupled with human judgment.
Artificial Intelligence supports Telemedicine for COVID-19 Patients:
- Healthcare providers and professionals are getting to manage and treat patients infected with COVID-19 by using Predictive Analytics platform CLEW-ICU, a Tele-ICU solution.
- This platform uses AI Predictive Analytics method to enlarge or expand the ICU’s capacity and the resources.
- The algorithms allows to identify respiratory levels in advance and enable early predictions and interventions that brings a clinical change COVID-19 patients, which also helps to notice the severity of the disease from a remote area.
- Telemedicine technologies are used to provide patient monitoring, centralized command and control facilities.
- It’s like a war for the telemedicine and telehealth workers on the job, addressing multiple queries of COVID-19 patients.
- In order to make their job little tireless, applications are brought into place where the team can take the assistance to recognize and track suspected cases in the allocated areas.
Applications of AI to support Healthcare:
- When the entire world is fighting against the monster, COVID-19, apps those are powered by Artificial Intelligence are helping people screen individually without any assistance.
- This could let less pressure on healthcare professionals by warning those are at high risk of developing infection across the world.
- Special risk checker apps are developedto encounter fear and confusion among the patients which is declared as pandemic by WHO.
- Co-founder of Medicus Health has launched apps which can be used to reach patients early on time and also educate and deliver accurate information on COVID-19.
- Medical Chat Bots are striving hard to update their algorithm and help screen people also advise if they should be screened for the infection.
- Quro, a risk assessment tool which is developed by Quro, detects over 64,843 hit on risk assessment tool and also helps those are deemed at risk to nearest testing facility.
Artificial Intelligence not only allows the healthcare facilities to deliver advanced treatment but also supports them with highly equipped technology to provide better patient care during pandemic phenomenal outbreak.